ZAYER, owner of this website, in compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, created the following disclaimer.
1.- General information
This Website is the property of ZAYER, S.A. C/Portal de Bergara 7 01013 Vitoria-Gasteiz (Álava), holder of TIN A01002955, registered in Álava Companies Register in volume 508, folio 193, page VI-1692.
This disclaimer applies to any subdomains, microsites and/or subsections contained on this website, which are the exclusive property of ZAYER, S.A.
1.2. - Language
2.- Commercial communications and advertising content
If you are not a customer, we will only send this type of advertising and/or commercial communications by electronic means if you check the opt-in option on our website.
Advertising: The Website may contain advertising content or be sponsored. Advertisers and sponsors are solely liable for ensuring that all material submitted for inclusion on the Website complies with applicable laws and has been duly consented to. The owner of the Website shall not be liable for any errors, inaccuracies or irregularities in the advertising or sponsored content. Nor shall it be liable for any offence caused to users or visitors of the Website by advertising or other material.
3.- Intellectual and/or industrial property rights
The owner of the content and elements that make up this Website is ZAYER, S.A., which therefore owns the intellectual and industrial property of the website and, in particular, all source codes, texts, images, design, logos, computer programmes, animations, databases, trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, sounds and other graphic or sound elements of the pages of the Website. This is not a complete list but rather is for illustration purposes only, and these elements are duly protected by Spanish and international regulations on Intellectual and Industrial Property.
The User undertakes to use the content diligently and correctly, in accordance with the law, morality and public order. ZAYER, S.A. authorises the User to view the information contained on this website, as well as to make private reproductions (simple download and storage on a personal computer), whenever the elements are intended solely for personal use or for journalistic purposes, provided, in both cases, their integrity is respected and it is indicated that the original source was this Website, owned by ZAYER, S.A., with any other type of misrepresentational use which is contrary to its nature being expressly forbidden.
Any use of the content of the Website, and any distribution, modification, transfer to third parties, reproduction, transformation or public communication of its content, by any means and technology, outside of the purposes expressly established in the previous paragraph is forbidden unless expressly consented to by ZAYER, S.A. any action contrary to this text is a breach of the rules on industrial and intellectual property rights.
Nevertheless, use of this website is permitted provided its integrity is respected and the present website, owned by ZAYER, S.A., is identified as the original source, with any other type of misrepresentational use that is contrary to its nature being expressly forbidden.
ZAYER, S.A. reserves the right to take appropriate legal action in defence of its rights.
4.- Passwords and private area
Whenever it is necessary to send a password to access certain services, the USER must keep this password in the strictest confidentiality, always under his or her exclusive responsibility, and ensure it is stored, used and conserved diligently, with any transfer to third parties being expressly forbidden and with the USER therefore being liable for any harmful consequences for the owner or other USERS of the Website. The USER must immediately notify ZAYER, S.A. of any theft, loss or unauthorised use of or access to the password, therefore allowing it to implement appropriate measures, with the USER being liable for any damage which may be caused to ZAYER, S.A., as well as to other USERS, as a consequence of late communication.
ZAYER, S.A. shall not be liable in any case for any incidents involving personal data as a result of an attack or unauthorised access to systems which cannot be detected by the security measures implemented, or when due to a lack of diligence by the registered client regarding the conservation and safeguarding of his or her access codes or personal data.
You must be registered as a user in order to access this website's private area; in order to register, you will be asked for the basic information necessary to create your profile in the private area. Once you have completed the registration form, we will be able to verify your identity and activate your profile.
On this website we use the HTTPS protocol (SSL) to establish a secure communication channel between the server and the user when sending personal data. Providing this service through a secure server guarantees the confidentiality of the information exchanged between the user's computer and the server since an encrypted connection is established between them using the SSL protocol, thus making it impossible for third parties to access the information sent.
- ZAYER, S.A. is interested in this website running efficiently and fulfilling the purpose it was created for, but it shall not be liable for any formal or numerical typographical errors on the website, nor for the accuracy of the information it contains, nor for any possible malfunctions or anomalies in its operation.
- ZAYER, S.A. does not guarantee that the website and server are free of viruses, and is not liable for any damage caused by access to the website or by the inability to access it.
- The user undertakes to use this website fairly and legitimately, in accordance with web traffic uses and laws; also undertakes to not behave in any way that may damage the image, interests or rights of ZAYER, S.A. or third parties or that may damage, disable, overload or prevent any form of normal use of this website.
- ZAYER, S.A. reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions that appear on this website, and to expand on the content, information, etc. it contains, at any time and without notice, to which end it recommends regularly checking to see if there have been any changes. You must read all new website conditions of use and disclaimers. If you have not read them, you should abstain from accessing and using the website, with ZAYER, S.A. reserving the right to suspend and terminate access to the content of the Website, as well as the services provided from it.
- Links and hyperlinks.
- The websites owned by ZAYER, S.A. may provide links or access to other resources or websites of third parties that we believe may be of interest or are necessary in order to provide some of the services of our websites, but in no case does ZAYER, S.A. control these websites.
- The purpose of these links may be to help search for resources that may be of interest to you via the Internet.
- Notwithstanding, these pages do not belong to ZAYER, S.A., nor does it review their content, and, in consequence, it shall not be liable for them, nor for any services which appear and/or are available on them, for the operation of the linked page, for the way it uses and processes data, or for any possible breaches that may be committed or any possible damage that may derive from access to or use of the linked website, and such links do not imply the existence of any relationship between ZAYER, S.A. and the persons or entities owning the content or the sites where this content is located.
- ZAYER, S.A. therefore does not assume any type of liability with regards to the linked sites, nor is it responsible for their operation or for the content and services hosted on them, nor for any links these linked sites may contain.
- We strongly recommend that you read the relevant disclaimers and, in particular, the privacy policies of these pages before entering your personal data, and, in the event of any doubts, we recommend you contact these sites directly to obtain more information about their privacy policies.
- The user must immediately inform ZAYER, S.A. of any unlawfulness or inadequacy of the content, services or any other activities carried out through a linked site that he or she becomes aware of, therefore allowing ZAYER, S.A. to implement the measures it deems appropriate.
- Presenting the website hosted at www.zayer.com in any other website which is not owned by ZAYER, S.A. (by means of the technique known as framing or any other technique with the same or similar effects) is expressly forbidden, as is inserting any type of content distributed via www.zayer.com in any other website by means of the technique known as inline linking, or any other with the same or similar effects, unless expressly consented to by ZAYER, S.A. When using this website, we consider that the user has read this document carefully and has understood and followed its advice. Any users who do not agree with this data protection policy or with the advice given in it should refrain from using our website.
7.- Jurisdiction and competent courts
Any conflicts or disputes regarding the interpretation of these conditions or any issues related to the services of this Website shall be subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and to the competence of the courts of Vitoria.